Hosted by Loretta A. Tuell, Majority Staff Director/Chief Counsel
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Indian Affairs Committee Hearing Room SD-628
Topics: The Committee is interested in hearing about the various environmental issues tribes are facing and suggestions for possible solutions from tribes. Discussion topics will include
- Air and Water Quality
- Brownfields/Superfund Sites
- Environmental Justice Issues
- Environmental Compliance (EIS, EA, FONSI)
- Climate Change
RSVP: Please let us know if you plan to attend this event and what issues you are most interested in addressing.
- By phone: Christiane Cardoza at 202-224-2251; or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org