Hosted by Loretta A. Tuell, Majority Staff Director/Chief Counsel
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Committee Hearing Room
628 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Topics: The Committee is interested in hearing about the various issues tribes and native communities are facing in conserving, managing, and protecting their fish and wildlife resources. Topics will include:
• Promoting sustainable practices to ensure healthy populations of fish and wildlife
• Preserving hunting, fishing, and gathering rights and access to traditional food sources
• Incorporating traditional knowledge in federal policy and decision-making
• Co-management of fish and wildlife resources
• Promoting cultural preservation through intergovernmental cooperation
RSVP: Please let us know if you plan to attend this event and what issues you are most interested in addressing.
• By phone: Christiane Cardoza at 202-224-2251; or
. E-mail: email@example.com