Hosted by Loretta A. Tuell, Majority Staff Director / Chief Counsel
Topics: The Committee is interested in hearing about the tribal perspective and priorities for internet gaming (including, but not limited to):
- Any pending or prospective legislation;
- Licensing issues related to tribes;
- Scope of internet games;
- Federal and/or state oversight of internet gaming; and
- Protection against taxation of tribal gaming revenues.
RSVP: Please let us know if you plan to attend this event and what issues you are most interested in addressing.
- By phone: Christie Cardoza at 202-224-2251; or
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org