· S.RES 444, A resolution recognizing the heritage, culture, and contributions of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian women in the United States.
· S.RES 596, A resolution recognizing the 29th anniversary of the Tribal Canoe Journey of the Tribal Nations of the Pacific Northwest and congratulating the Puyallup Tribe of Indians for hosting 2018 Power Paddle to Puyallup.
· S. 2788, A bill to repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction on the State of North Dakota over offenses committed by or against Indians on the Devils Lake Indian Reservation.
· H.R. 2606, Stigler Act Amendments of 2018.
· H.R 4032, Gila River Indian Community federal Rights-of-Way, Easements and Boundary Clarification Act.