- S. 3126, A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to authorize a special behavioral health program for Indians.
- S. 3264, A bill to expedite and streamline the deployment of affordable broadband service on Tribal land, and for other purposes.
- S. 3937, A bill to amend section 330C of the Public Health Service Act to reauthorize special programs for Indians for providing services for the prevention and treatment of diabetes, and for other purposes.
- S. 4079, A bill to authorize the Seminole Tribe of Florida to lease or transfer certain land, and for other purposes.
- S. 4556, A bill to authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Indian Health Service, to acquire private land to facilitate access to the Desert Sage Youth Wellness Center in Hemet, California, and for other purposes.
The Honorable Rear Admiral Michael D. Weahkee
The Honorable Marcellus Osceola, Jr.
The Honorable Timothy Nuvangyaoma
The Honorable Michael Chavarria