· S. 304, a bill to amend the Indian Health Care Improvement Act to allow the Indian Health Service to cover the cost of a copayment of an Indian or Alaska Native Veteran receiving medical care or services from the Department of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes;
· S. 343, a bill to repeal certain obsolete laws relating to Indians;
· S. 381, a bill to repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction to the State of Iowa over offenses committed by or against Indians on the Sac and Fox Indian Reservation”;
· S. 607, a bill to establish a business incubators program within the Department of the Interior to promote economic development in Indian reservation communities;
· S. 669, a bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to assess sanitation and safety conditions at Bureau of Indian Affairs facilities that were constructed to provide affected Columbia River Treaty tribes access to traditional fishing grounds and expend funds on construction of facilities and structures to improve those conditions, and for other purposes.